Last Updated on June 30, 2021
At WorkSpan, we take your and your alliance partner’s data security very seriously. We keep our customer’s concerns at the center of all our security measures, so we not only meet but exceed expectations.
We are proud to announce that WorkSpan has received SOC 2 Type 1 report, demonstrating to our customers that we uphold the highest standards of trust principles such as security, availability, and confidentiality.
What is SOC 2 Compliance?
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) developed Service Organization Control (SOC) to provide existing and potential customers of an organization that their internal controls are designed and operating effectively to reduce the risk of a significant error, omission or data loss by the service organization.
SOC 2 Type 1 reports focus on organizations systems and sustainability of design controls. This report plays an important role in:
- Oversight of the organization
- Vendor management programs
- Internal corporate governance and risk management processes
- Regulatory oversight
SOC 2 Compliance is Based on the Following Trust Principles:
- We incorporate security principles at the core of our product. Our systems protect from internal/external threats such as unauthorized access, and intrusion detection with Network/Application firewalls and Multi-factor authentication.
- Availability addresses that the type of services the company provides are meeting client expectations based on our contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We have strict measures that handle Disaster Recovery, Incident Management, and Change Management.
- We use Attribute Based Access Controls, and Network/Application Firewalls to handle sensitive data and protect our customer’s information.
According to Milind Joshi, Co-Founder & Chief Techincal Officer:
At WorkSpan, we are committed to keeping our customer data secured by incorporating security and privacy by design so you can focus on innovative ways to partner with your ecosystem.
What Does it Mean to You?
It means that you can foster deep and meaningful engagements with your partners because everyone has a higher level of trust in the security underpinning the system. WorkSpan is committed to focusing on the security of the data so that you can focus on innovative ways to partner with your ecosystem.
For more information on WorkSpan’s SOC 2 certification, please send an email to email@example.com
Want to learn more about SOC 2 compliance?
Check out the additional resources: