Last Updated on April 30, 2021
We are delighted to partner with SoftwareAG on #EcosystemCloud.
We had the privilege of having a conversation with @stefan_sigg at our Ecosystem Cloud Summit where Stefan spoke about the depth of customer use cases and the impact of SoftwareAG’s webMethods.io integration platform from app to edge, and integrations in the cloud. With webMethods.io, there are zero-code integrations possible that provide bi-directional connections to and from a variety of enterprise record systems (like CRM, Marketing Automation, Finance, ERP, etc.) and enterprise collaboration systems (like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Email, Sharepoint, etc.).
For this unique partnership, we have invested a significant effort in innovating and developing an integration framework to align with Ecosystem needs. WorkSpan and SoftwareAG have created an impressive set of capabilities to empower partner program owners and partner managers to lead, control, and report on complex partner GTM relationships.
You can now easily configure integrations for an automated “closed loop” between partners. For example, when your partner teams are managing a joint pipeline with your partners, updates to an opportunity can now flow from your CRM securely through WorkSpan to your Partner’s CRM and make the round trip to flow from your Partner’s CRM through WorkSpan to your CRM as well!
You can even configure the integration such that the same opportunity gets shared to competing partners without letting each know that the other is engaged with you as well!
And since both webMethods.io and WorkSpan are scalable to meet your ecosystem needs, you can configure integrations such that your integration pipeline feeds and receives feeds from hundreds or thousands of partners on the Ecosystem Cloud!
Here are some typical partnering use cases that today are manual weekly disjointed reconciliation done by every single Partner Manager in your organization. Now you can shift these to automatic secure daily reconciliation on every shared opportunity across all of your Partner Managers. Just imagine the time saved, speed of transactions, and massively improved business decisions.
- Leads Distribution — Your Channel partner can receive leads from you directly to their Marketing Automation or CRM system. No more waiting for the partner manager to log into your partner portal to download your leads into a spreadsheet and then upload them into their Marketing Automation or CRM system. (Say goodbye to leads cooling their heels in the hand-off!)
- Marketplace to Partners — You can configure to send leads from your Marketplace on your partner’s listings to them via automation as soon as they happen. No more waiting for the partner manager to log into your partner portal to download your leads into a spreadsheet and then upload them into their Marketing Automation or CRM system. (Say goodbye to leads getting dropped by partners overwhelmed with manual processes!)
- Deal Registration — Your Channel partner can mark an opportunity in their CRM that gets registered in your channel program. Every subsequent update reaches you, keeping you in the loop on post-registration progress. (Say goodbye to the giant black hole of deal registrations!)
- Influenced Pipeline — Your alliance partner can provide updates to you as they happen on their joint opportunities with you, and you can provide updates to them as they happen. Say goodbye to ~10-15 hours of exporting a report from your CRM, scrubbing the opportunities, emailing them the spreadsheet, them receiving your spreadsheet and reconciling theirs with yours and then emailing it back to you, and then you studying it to understand the progress week-on-week. (Say goodbye to doing the same work every week for every partner in every region!)
- MDF Performance Tracking — Your partner can integrate their funded activities in their Marketing Automation or CRM system so that the results of their activity flows to your MDF program to ensure a closed loop tracking of the ROI of your funds. (Say goodbye to receiving a static report from the day of activity and missing all the sales progress that happens after the original activity!)
- OEM Pipeline — You can configure to send to your OEM partner only their portion of your pipeline, including status and progress, so that they understand how your shared pipeline looks. You can configure to hide the account names and reveal it only when the deal crosses a particular stage (e.g., Won). This gives them visibility without complex reporting and scrubbing and emailing work at your end, for all partners in your OEM program!
- GSI Pipeline — You can configure to send to your GSI partner only their portion of your pipeline, including status and progress, so that they understand how your shared pipeline looks. You can configure to hide the account names and reveal it only when the deal crosses a particular stage (e.g., Stage 5 — Commercials). This gives them visibility without complex reporting and scrubbing and emailing work at your end, for all partners in your GSI program!
- IoT Pipeline — You can configure to send to your IoT partners their portion of your pipeline, including status and progress. You can configure the integration such that all partners on the same opportunity with you receive their updates (i.e., an update to your opportunity feeds all the partners on that opportunity), and likewise you can configure the integration such that all updates from your partners on the same opportunity get aligned and feed your single opportunity.
This WorkSpan/SoftwareAG partnership is revolutionary. The partnership makes the first enterprise-grade intercompany “integration service bus” come alive. The virtual company-to-company network can now move at the speed of business! Data will flow securely, partners will be aligned across geographies, and reports will be accurate on all of your pipeline across all of your partners, every day!
Drop me a note to explore this amazing innovation that has the potential of giving your partner teams 25% of their time back, and increasing the confidence of your reports across 100% of your impact.