Marketing Coordination with External Partners, Internal Teams, and Agencies is Broken
Planning is extremely painful
Aligning people, process, and data on shared objectives is impossible to scale across partners.
- Campaigns are mandated top-down, not built collaboratively
- Complex spreadsheets and competing documents are the norm
- No visibility into your partners’ changing priorities
Funding is a black box
Navigating multiple financial and budgeting systems is cumbersome and opaque.
- Discovering and accessing funds is difficult and time consuming
- Finding the best campaigns to fund is a manual guessing game
- Funds approval processes are complex, slow, and opaque
Joint Solutions are a Nightmare
Creating joint partner solutions means countless emails, versions, status calls, and complexity
- Ideas, content, timeliness, and more need to be manages across companies and collaborators
- Different review/approval workflows required within each participating company
- Manual processes don’t scale to handle hundreds of joint solution launches each year
Performance is an afterthought
Managing performance with partners has always been secondary to generating activities.
- Lack of shared tracking of results from multiple companies’ systems
- Absence of in-flight monitoring and opportunity to course-correct
- No longitudinal tracking of campaigns across time
Effective Network Partnering is Mission Critical
WorkSpan has the solution!
WorkSpan is a Marketing Network for ecosystems. We empower customers to discover, plan, fund, and measure joint marketing campaigns across broad ecosystems on a shared platform to grow their business exponentially.
Intel expands its circle of trust on WorkSpan
“With the WorkSpan Network, 200 Intel & SAP marketers on 5 continents are working together better than ever before.”
A Marketing Startup Worth A Closer Look
IBRS technology industry analyst Dr. Joe Sweeney reviews WorkSpan
Former VP of Research at Gartner, and current technology industry analyst for IBRS, Dr. Joe Sweeney shares his impressions of WorkSpan after a recent briefing and demonstration. Read his thoughts on why WorkSpan isn’t simply another vendor in the already-crowded “collaboration” category, but instead provides a purpose-driven solution helping marketers jointly plan, fund, and measure campaign performance across companies to more effectively execute joint go-to-market campaigns.