Grow Revenue Co-Selling with your Ecosystem
In a tough economy, get more ecosystem sourced opportunities by automating co-sell on the world’s #1 app designed for modern ecosystems.
Start your partner ecosystem journey with Co-Sell
Join Co-Sell Program from Cloud Providers
Co-sell with cloud hyperscalers like AWS and Microsoft. Automate and simplify opportunity and referral sharing from inside your CRM. Connect your field sales team directly to AWS, Microsoft or Google field sellers.
Host a Co-Sell Program
Create and run your own co-sell program with ISV/Tech partners, System Integrators, and Service Providers and even top resellers.
Grow partner-sourced revenue
Automate and streamline your co-sell processes, increase referral volume with partners, accelerate deal cycles, and quickly scale your co-sell revenues.
Get more from your partner ecosystem
Gain market share in new industries or geographies, increase reach into new buying centers, build on partner brand, share development and marketing costs - all to drive more revenue at reduced cost.
Measure ecosystem performance
Track, measure and improve partner performance by analyzing metrics like partner-sourced co-sell pipeline, partner-influenced revenue, win rates, deal velocity, and more.
Ready to get started
How it works
Connects to partner CRM/ portals, marketing platforms, collaboration tools and data sources.
Invite Your Partners
Add, send, and receive co-sell referrals and opportunities with partners.
Manage Co-Sell Pipeline
Manage and track joint opportunities from inside your own CRM.
Grow Your Co-Sell Revenue
Get better ecosystem performance data and insights. Sell more with partners.
WorkSpan is Not Just for Partner Managers. It’s for Ecosystem Teams.
- Send/receive co-sell referrals.
- Collaborate from inside Salesforce / any CRM.
- Connect your account execs directly with partners’ field teams.
- Close co-sell deals faster.
- Plan joint marketing activities on a single platform.
- Automate sharing of co-marketing leads.
- Uniformly distribute leads using Fair Trade algorithm.
- Connect marketing team with partners’ marketing team.
- Bring next-generation capabilities into the solution.
- Reduce development time and costs.
- Bring learning from co-sell deals into future solution roadmap.
- Deliver marketplace-ready solutions.
- Single platform to manage pipeline and partner relationships.
- End-to-end visibility into field and partner team activities.
- Resolve issues quickly.
- Close more deals with partners.
- Demonstrate value contribution of partners.
- Quantify & track results.
- Build credibility & visibility.
- Drive ecosystem purpose, mission, values and behaviors.
- Single view of all partnering activities.
- Real-time partner data and shared pipelines.
- Operational and performance reports.
- QBR-ready data and charts.
Meet Our Customers
VP - Ecosystem Strategy and Management
Director Business Strategy, WW SAP on Azure Lead, Microsoft
Senior Director - Co-Sell Acceleration Group, Cisco
Senior Vice President - Head of Strategic Partners, SAP
Global Account Manager, VMWare
Do you have any questions?
Co-selling is a modern partnering process where two or more peer-level partners with complementary offerings come together to provide a holistic solution to more fully address customer needs and work collaboratively to sell together.
Co-selling with your partners helps you boost your revenue, bring value to your customers, foster customer trust, gain access to unexplored markets, strengthen ecosystem partnerships, increase your brand awareness, reduce channel sales cycles, enhance customer experience, and increase business efficiency.
Co-selling is entirely different from reselling. In reselling models, partners resell your company’s offerings. However, in a co-selling model, each partner has its own set of solutions or services to sell to the customer that comes together as a whole solution for joint customers. Therefore, active collaboration and an aligned sales process are required between the ecosystem partners’ sales teams in a co-sell motion, whereas in a resell motion, you have minimal or no participation in the sales cycle that your reseller partner leads.
You can pick the right co-sell partners by getting clarity on factors like changing market demands, your target market, your and your partners' strengths and weaknesses, your support offerings, and your expectations from your co-sell partners.
Companies regularly use disjointed presentations, spreadsheets, emails, etc., to manage co-sell partnerships. For better co-selling motions, organizations should use a shared system of record. This shared system provides accurate, reliable, and comprehensive records of their work and operations to leadership.