Powered by the only enterprise-proven customer data platform, ActionIQ enables marketers at brands like Morgan Stanley, The New York Times, Pandora Media, Albertsons and others to directly access all of their customer data assets, gain deep customer insights and orchestrate authentic, revenue-driving experiences across channels - all from within a single "smart hub" that elevates performance across the entire customer experience stack. Unlike marketing clouds, data integrators and other pure-play CDPs, ActionIQ is designed to solve the one challenge that cripples most customer experience initiatives: the scale, complexity and speed of modern enterprise data.
"With the automation and streamlined processes that WorkSpan delivers, we have the ability to share many more opportunities with AWS and provide up-to-date pipeline data to help us expand our collaboration and joint opportunities with AWS."
–Kevin Mazzola, Senior Director of Partnerships, ActionIQ
Challenges Faced by ActionIQ
ActionIQ has developed a strategic co-sell partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its customer data platform that uses large-scale services from AWS. Unfortunately, ActionIQ faced the following challenges in their co-sell partnership with AWS:
- Time-consuming data entry process to share opportunities between its CRM and APN Customer Engagements (ACE) portal.
- Difficulty in keeping pipeline data updated in two different systems.
- Data errors and discrepancies that hindered joint selling.
The business impact was significant. The administrative burden required to support such manual processes took time away from highervalue activities such as customer deals and AWS seller engagement. ActionIQ was also unable to share more opportunities with AWS due to the manual process, which resulted in missed benefits and visibility with the AWS field.
How WorkSpan's Co-Sell Management Platform Helped ActionIQ
To overcome these challenges and build a scalable process for its AWS co-sell business, ActionIQ deployed WorkSpan's secure SaaS platform that integrates with AWS ACE and its Salesforce CRM and helps ActionIQ efficiently manage its co-sell business.
Streamlined Co-Sell Opportunity Sharing from Inside Salesforce CRM
- With WorkSpan, ActionIQ manages its co-sell opportunity sharing with AWS all from within its Salesforce CRM for partner-originated and AWS-originated opportunities.
- ActionIQ is able to efficiently create and submit CRM opportunities to AWS ACE with features such as opportunity value and sales stage mapping, referral form autofill and validations.
- ActionIQ can accept or decline AWS- originated opportunities from within its CRM and easily create new opportunities or avoid duplicate records with WorkSpan's opportunity linking feature.
With WorkSpan's advanced bi-directional integrations, ActionIQ's opportunity data are automatically synced between its CRM and AWS ACE. This means that ActionIQ can share up-todate pipeline data with AWS without having to manage data in two different systems.
Co-Sell Performance Tracking with Real-Time Reporting
Using WorkSpan's reporting and analytics features ActionIQ:
- Gets clear sales performance insights on its AWS co-sell business in real-time.
- Visualizes actuals vs goals, pipeline metrics, partner-sourced deals, performance by region, and more with auto-generated reports and charts.
- Has a shared view of co-sell motions at the global and regional levels and a single source of truth that powers more effective collaboration with AWS.
Processes and Insights to Drive Scalable Growth
WorkSpan has enabled ActionIQ to share data with AWS efficiently and gain real-time insights on its co-sell partnership. The business impact?
- ActionIQ has reduced time spent on administrative tasks by 90% and freed up valuable time for customer deals and AWS seller engagement.
- ActionIQ has been able to share 10-25% more opportunities with AWS to help gain greater access to benefits and new opportunities with AWS.
- With WorkSpan, ActionIQ has the processes and insights to drive scalable revenue growth and partnership with AWS.